Bryant & Company, Inc. Careers
Bryant & Company, Inc. values it’s employees above all else. We focus on a team mentality and pay higher than average rates with great benefits
BRYANT & COMPANY, INC., HAS MULTIPLE OPENINGS FOR THE POSITION OF CONSTRUCTION LABORER/HELPER
The details and requirements for the position of Construction Laborer are as follows:
BRYANT & COMPANY, INC.
3709 3rd Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35222
POSITION: Construction Apprentice
Wage Range: $8.00 – $14.00 (based on experience)
• Have a minimum of 1-3 years in Construction, preferably Commercial Construction
• Be at least 18 years of age or older
• Have a Valid Driver’s License
• Be able to consistently lift 50-75 lbs. throughout the work day
• Speak, write and read English fluently
• Have reliable transportation
• Be willing to travel out of town and be gone from a few days to a few weeks straight.
• Must possess a good Driving Record, clean Background Check, and must pass a Physical & Drug Screen.
• retrieving and returning tools from tool boxes and trucks
• cleaning of tools at the end of the day
• directing traffic when required
• assisting in layout of job
• assisting in piping
• clean up throughout the day and at the end of the day of the job site.
• running minor equipment including: concrete saws, pressure washers, saws, hammer drills, screw guns, skidsteers, forklifts,
• any other task assigned by the Foreman or Superintendent.
To apply, simply download our application from the link to the right, fill it out, attach your resume, and submit to us online!